Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to me and EZ!

It was my birthday on thursday!!!! It was a good day, started with knitting, ended with knitting. My kind of birthday. And it was also Elizabeth Zimmerman's (Wikipedia says the 9th, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee says the 10th. I'm going with the 9th for my reasons.) I take it as a sign that i shall be and stay a knitter for a looong time. I got a lot of knitting done.











See how far i've gotten?




The real life color is lighter, this wasn't taken in natural light.










and this much.





Did i fool you?

this sweater thing is going pretty quickly. but then again i knit all. day. long. (bet you wish you could be me).





i want to have the front done by either tomorrow or saturday. wish me luck!!!!





Now go treat yourself to a cupcake in my honor.





P.S. I feel a little bit more connected to EZ because we both knit continental and a while ago i had to wonder when the last time i cast off was because i was mostly doing projects on DPN's. That and she lived in Wisconsin. I live in Minnesota. Small World.

No comments: