Monday, April 30, 2007

Finished

Yep. I always thought that i was a faster knitter than i was a crocheter. This would have taken me about a week to knit.



Finished
Springtime clutch http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/60030.html

Started April 29
Finished April 30 (another quick one)
Materials: Patons Astra (light pink) Red Heart Sport (dark pink and white) Some DK weight... I think it might have been rowan? (green)
Modifications: Yarn

I really liked this little purse. I knit it because i needed something more for my interview (i really hope i get the job but i know i might not!) that was more compicated and crocheted. I have a lot of knitting, but not a lot of crochet ( i swear i knit more).
Crochet this clutch!!!!



*pssst* while typing up this post i replaced the light pink bobble

No comments: