Sunday, April 29, 2007

Finished

No, I did not finish the massive orange bag. I finished a crocheted hat. Didn't even have time to blog about it it went so fast.


'The professional' By Emily Nelson
Started April 29th (around midight) Finished April 29th (a little bit before 2)
Materials Red heart super saver in a gray color (i'm trying to use up all the cheap stuff i have...)
Stuff I changed I added two rows of shells instead of just having four... not such big fan of skull caps...
I did this up for the job interview (they called!!!) I decided that i didn't have enough crocheted stuff and i had seen this hat before and thought 'hey, i can do that'
i don't crochet much and it's one of the best things i've crocheted (the blankets don't count, those are simple repeats of the same thing over and over)
I might do a few sample blocks or something just to show that i know what i'm doing and what not.

No comments: