Monday, June 18, 2007

An update: Slacker Style

Here's what i've got goin'

Going clockwise from the 12 o'clock position: The gloves. I really like the pattern, i've just gotten project ADD. I think i'll be able to finish these today! (how many times have i said that?)
3 o'clock: Thrummed mittens. I believe this is their debut. They're kind of large... i'm going to finish this one and see where it takes me.
9 o'clock: Little Pink Shocks. I finished the first one!!! i took an inch off the length of my foot because i'm using cascade fixation. i really like it and as you can see, i've cast on for the second.
Middle: The Nine Patch. It was fun, my first project with miters!!! I would probably make one again, as soon as i forget how many mitered corners i had to unravel. Shortly after i took this picture i added a crocheted boarder and i think it really makes it look nice. if you don't already know how, learn to crochet. it can make your knitting so much better!

No comments: