Friday, May 2, 2008

Hey, look! Something sparkly!

That's what it feels like. I'm about 8 rows away from the hem on the left front of the SCJ and I keep getting distracted. It's very easy to get distracted with ravelry around. I've found that crossing out each row after I've completed it really helps me keep my place. Each row has specific instructions about shaping. It's turning out really cool! The rows are starting to get really long but all things considered this is going by really fast. One thing that bothers me is the progress bars at ravelry. I can never figure out what percentage is done. I know that I could do all the math and go from there, but who has time for that? Socks are easy, once one is done you're half way done. Same with mittens. Hats are so quick they're usually done in a day or two anyways. But with a sweater, is the back the biggest chunk? Sleeves are usually quick but they're long and can get pretty big. What about fronts? Okay, I'm rambling now and I'm going to stop.

Pictures coming soon!

ETA: I just realized why the post title is even more relevant. Can this post get any more random?

No comments: